Our primary aim is to show the results obtained in the current year by combining the reference document methods with the values that characterise being a Social Enterprise and to do this in an effective and truthful way. The social report proposes to provides all information and knowledge required by the various stakeholders, which go beyond just the economic and financial dimension.
The primary objectives in the drafting of the document are:
- Encourage internal communication;
- Retention of stakeholders;
- Measure the performance of the organisation;
- Inform the broad society;
- Fulfil all requirements of the regulatory bodies.
Below is the full version of the 2017 Social Report: